GTK gui for creating audiocd's from MP3-files
Simple perl-script to burn MP3's to audio-cd with Gtk-interface. Script converts MP3-files first to WAV-files
with mpg123 and then it burns them to CD with cdrecord.
- cdrecord and CDR/CDRW burner ;-)
- Perl::Gtk package from CPAN.
- MPEG::MP3Info package from CPAN.
- Nice big HD full of MP3's...
- Lotsa empty CD's...
There isn't much to say. It's only one file, mp3cd.tar.gz. Just download it to temporary directory
and unpack it. Then read the mp3cd.pl file and make necessary
There is none at the moment. "Use the source, Luke"...
Well, guess one thing
can be said. Start it from xterm, rxvt, Eterm or whatever terminal you are
using. This because everything it prints out comes just to STDOUT. No fancy
progressbars. Just STDOUT.
- Added support for mp3, MP3, mP3, Mp3 etc. files. Fix by Danial Pearce email@example.com
- Fixed a bug that caused program to exit when "filename.mp3" wasn't a true mp3-file.
- Added support for MPEG::MP3Info to get song-length
- "spaces at directory name" bugfix by Ryan Hughes, Ryan.C.Hughes@colorado.edu
- reads both "*.MP3" and "*.mp3" files
- fixed bug that appeared if there were spaces in subdirectory's name
Copyright Henry Palonen h@NOSPAM.yty.net, 2001, released under GPL licence.